For this post, I would like to share some of my experience especially on using Sabily (formerly known as Ubuntu Muslim Edition) for first time.
What is WebStrict?
According to https://launchpad.net/webstrict ; The Webstrict project Launcpad, WebStrict is a Java UI for DansGuardian, a parental control tool.
But, Maybe you are like me who doesn't like to use any parental control because the computer is used by only one person - you.
Ok,let's move on.
1. Go to System > Administration > Webstrict
2. Click Stop. And then click unlock.
3. Restart firefox if it still running.
4.Go to Edit > Preferences.
5. Click Advanced and go to Network tab. Click Settings.
6. Click "No Proxy" radio button. Now, DansGuardian no longer disturbing your surfing experienced.
I'm not going to say that WebStrict have useless functions (No offense) but I personally don't want my surfing experience disturbed. :)
I recommend WebStrict for free Internet kiosks to prevent user from downloading executables or parents who want to protect their children from offensive websites.