“Note: An exception occurred while getting the Javadoc. See log for details”
I think that many people are having same problem as me and annoyed with the above message when using Eclipse to do their Java Project and depend on Javadoc to assist their programming tasks.
- Start Eclipse (of course it’s the first step :D).
- Go to Windows > Preferences
- Click Installed JREs
- Click Add
- Select Standard VM and then Click Next.
- Click Directory and choose your Sun JDK Folder.
- Click Finish
- Tick your Sun JDK Folder from the list.
- Click OK
- Restart Eclipse.
P/S: Also work in Windows.